Google Search sent him to my website? (imagine my incredulous facial expression)
I accept that the name of my yoyo string and the url of my website could be a bit confusing for someone outside of the yoyo community. I mean, seriously, G-String does refer to a clothing item – a thin slip of fabric that goes uncomfortably (so I’m told) into places where softer, thicker, more comfortable cotton things should be gently placed. So, I’m rather used to comments from people about the name.
However, as I was reviewing my webstats the other day I was immediately caught off guard.
An Internet user had typed: GSTRING VIDEO MY WIFE into Google search and Google, in their infinite search wisdom, sent them directly to my website.
Here is a list of my immediate thoughts following this discovery:
- If you happen to HAVE a video of your own wife in a g-string, good for you, well done.
- Why are you searching online for a video of ANOTHER persons wife wearing a g-string?
- Why is someone posting videos of THEIR wife in a g-string on the internet?!?!?!
- If you DID have said video and HAD posted it on-line…how did you forget where you put it?
- In this particular case it appears to me that Darwin was wrong.
So there we have it.
- If you are married and want some new yoyo string for your current throw, the internet can be a wonderful helper to you.
- If you are just lonely on a Saturday night, go hit up an adult video store and stay OFF the internet. You might just end up more confused than when you started.
Here endeth the lesson.
p.s. No, the G-String image is not real, nor is it for sale.
April 27, 2012